Re: MIDI web synth (was Re: MIDI proposal implemented)

Incidentally, I converted this demo over to use the Jazz MIDI plugin
(instead of the Java-based MIDIBridge), and latency seems better to me
(startup time is unnoticeable now).  Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be
able to build a Web MIDI API shim on top of Jazz, because it only seems to
support short messages (i.e. no system exclusive, and possibly no system
real-time either).  But for note and continuous controller support, it's
much more responsive.