Re: Next teleconference : 6th June

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 14:10:47 +0200, olivier Thereaux
<olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Would there be any objection to having our call next week be at the same
> time as last week instead of our usual time?
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=6&day=6&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=43&p3=136&p4=291&p5=195&p6=237&p7=22
>
> Having both the Web Audio API editor and the people who raised the
> recent many issues on the call has been fruitful, and it would be good
> to have a chance to tackle more of the "big" issues in a similar fashion.

We're not able to attend weekly teleconferences at this hour. Of the 8
issues of the agenda [1] we only covered 1, but that is still being
discussed on the mailing list. While some things are easier to clear up
via phone, it really seems wise to only use teleconference time for things
where we've failed to reach agreement on the list, where all issues can be
discussed in parallel. (A bug tracker would be even better, though.)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012AprJun/0452.html

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer