Re: [CANCELLATION] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 9th May 2012

Ideally neither. I would like to have Opera find a way to join at our
existing time if possible.

We do have other people already committed and attending at very
difficult hours of the morning and night.

If we do have to reschedule, that would be a much better option than
switching 100% to the mail list. Issues have been much easier to
resolve on the calls than on the list.