[CANCELLATION] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 9th May 2012

Greetings Group,

I am cancelling today's teleconference as the Opera devs will not be
able to attend and we do not want to move forward without their
technical input.

We will continue defining implementation barriers on the mail list for now.

Thank you,

Alistair

--
Alistair MacDonald