From: rocallahan@gmail.com [mailto:rocallahan@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Robert O'Callahan
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 4:50 PM
To: Young, Milan
Cc: public-audio@w3.org
Subject: Re: CodecNode

Other groups are working on a MediaStreamRecorder interface for recording MediaStreams. We should make it as easy as possible to pipe Web Audio into that interface.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. ... If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]