Re: Audio-ISSUE-12 (Joe Berkovitz): Loop start/stop points [Web Audio API]

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Tony Ross <tross@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thanks Oliver.

Yes, this is correct because the creation of the AudioContext is
vendor-prefixed in the WebKit implementation.  Anybody who updates their
content to work without the vendor-prefix can also upgrade to the start()
and stop() methods.  Those pages which never bother to update will only
work in WebKit which can rely on the older noteOn() and noteOff() methods
still working.

Chris