RE: [Agenda] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 2nd May 2012

I have to send my regrets for today as I'm attending the WebApps F2F today, but I'm excited to start working with all of you.

For anyone who doesn't already know me from other groups, I'm a member of the Internet Explorer team at Microsoft. I just joined the Audio Working Group last week and I'm particularly interested in the Web Audio API proposal. Please bear with me as I get up to speed, but I'm hoping to start participating in earnest by sharing some thoughts/feedback later this week.

-Tony Ross
From: Alistair MacDonald [al@signedon.com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 10:51 AM
To: public-audio@w3.org
Subject: [Agenda] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 2nd May 2012

Greetings group,

Our next teleconference will be be held on Wed 2nd May. Note: our
regular teleconferences have moved from Mondays to Wednesdays until
further notice.

Time: 3pm in Boston, noon in San Francisco, 3PM in New York, 8PM in
London, 9PM in Paris and 7am in Auckland (+1day)

As usual, please join on IRC and on the zakim bridge:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Telcon_Times
… and don't forget to send your regrets if you can't make it.

Proposed agenda:

* ISSUE-12: Loop start/stop points
* ISSUE-6: Audio Param Constructor (Hoping to finalize tentative resolution.)
* ISSUE-9: Channel handling
* ISSUE-5: Pausing a sub-graph

See you Wed,

--