Re: Reviewing the Web Audio API (from webrtc)

Thanks for the overview! It's very helpful.

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com> wrote:

> a. Audio from a <video> element is processed with latency (as in your
> ducking example).  In this case the strategy of delaying video frame
> presentation would be used, and could be accomplished automatically by the
> implementation because it has all necessary information available to apply
> this strategy.

If I understand correctly, this means when I press "play" I have to wait
for one second before playback starts while the AudioContext spins up.
That's undesirable. Maybe there's another way to do it?

I'd also appreciate your thoughts on the second paragraph of my previous
message.

Thanks,
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]