Re: [POLL] Teleconference time change (through Summer 2012)

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 8:42 PM, olivier Thereaux <
olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> As you can see in:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20120416&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=195&p5=237&p6=22
>
> The only slot which appears to be acceptable to most of our participants
> is the following:
>
> Noon SF
> 3PM New York / Boston
> 8PM London
> 9PM Paris
> 3AM Shanghai (Sorry!)
> 7AM Auckland
>
> We have so far held our teleconferences on Monday, but I'd like to give
> all group members a chance to chime in once more on which day of the week
> would be most acceptable.
>
> Please spend 30 seconds (now… or before the end of the week) to state your
> preference here.
>
> ** http://doodle.com/ayb6qkrwc94scru7 **

I can never figure out whether doodle.com is handling time zones the way I
expect.

The best day for me is Wednesday NZ time, which is Tuesday noon in SF. But
I can make any day other than Saturday NZ/Friday SF.

than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]