Re: Web Audio Examples Re: Realtime Analyzer

Hello Johann,

Any errors in the Javascript Console ?

I didn't look closely at this example but I bet it loads the audio buffers with an XMLHttpRequest. This won't work on local files in Chrome... You need to launch a web server locally or try to find a hack to allow XMLHttpRequests for file:// protocol in Chrome

Hope it helps, good luck !

Gabriel