Re: Draft proposal for a Streams API in WebApps WG

Hi Rob,

I'm not suggesting that the implementations would be the same at all.

Yet, from an API users perspective there is a lot of overlap in terms of
"being able to access/process the data within a stream/track".

Ideally I'd like to just be able to do this in one consistent way across
both audio and video and local and remote.  One consistent and effective
security model while still enabling as much developer power/access as
possible.

roBman