Re: Mozilla/Cisco API Proposal

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <
stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> I agree! But we we face the challenge of having Audio WG, webrtc WG and
> whatwg to work in a coordinated fashion.

I'm working on an implementation of my MediaStream processing API. Once I
have something working I'll try to sell it to the Audio WG :-).

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned,
we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John 1:8-10]