Re: Mozilla/Cisco API Proposal

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <
stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> A couple of other reqs (the ones about being able to spatialize and mix
> audio streams and sound objects - F13 & F15) are really in the Audio WG
> space.
>
> It would be a real shame if the APIs end up incompatible.

Indeed. I don't think these APIs need to be separated at all. See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2011AprJun/0004.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2011AprJun/0105.html
and
http://hg.mozilla.org/users/rocallahan_mozilla.com/specs/raw-file/tip/StreamProcessing/StreamProcessing.html

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned,
we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John 1:8-10]