From: public-audio-request@w3.org on behalf of Alistair MacDonald
Sent: Sun 6/19/2011 10:25 PM
To: public-audio@w3.org
Subject: Re: Schedule (change of time)

Important Note!

The teleconference time has moved to an hour earlier. The next
teleconference will be on Monday, June 20th 2011 at 20:00 UTC.

- New York: Mon 4:00 PM
- London: Mon 9:00 PM
- Auckland: Tue 8:00 AM
- San Fran: Mon 1:00 PM

Click here to see when this meeting is happening in your time-zone:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=20&year=2011&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0