Re: Audio WG meeting minutes and agenda of meetings

Hi, folks-

Thierry MICHEL wrote (on 6/8/11 10:09 AM):

> thanks very much for the links.
>
> I will leave Doug to update the WG page, as I am not sure how he edits it.

It's just HTML.  I edit it locally then upload via CVS.

But in this case, I've added the meeting times and the minutes to the wiki:
   http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/

Oh, and we now have an Audio WG wiki!!  Anyone in the group should have
editing permission.  Please let us staff know if you have problems.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, WebApps, Web Events, and Audio WGs