Re: How to choose the optimal buffer length

   Hello Chris

   I put these alternatives:
1. Like now, programmer can choose between 256..16384 size buffers.
2. The same, but with a suggested buffer size (depends on machine) from
the browser.
3. Like Flash, with an internal dynamical buffer and a fixed & small
callback buffer (256 bytes for example).
4. A mix between 2 & 3:
4a. The programmer writes 7 differents onaudioprocess routines, one for
each buffer length, and the browser dynamically call the optimal one.
4b. The programmer writes only a onaudioprocess routine, but with the
buffer length in a parameter.

   Regards

--