Re: MIDI in Web Audio

Grant that's awesome! :)

For the record, I found the XAudioJS repository online here:
https://github.com/grantgalitz/XAudioJS

I noticed there was no README, but the code looks well managed so it's easy
to see what's going on.

Grant, did you do any testing with regards to performance across different
browsers/platforms? If so, what did you find? I remember you saying you felt
like Webkit in Safari on OSX gave you the best performance. Could I ask
which browser/OS you did the majority of the XAudioJS development work with?

Kind regards,

Alistair