Re: AudioWorker/AudioWorklet Status

Hello Andre and Lonce,

Thanks for your opinion. The reason why I asked the obvious question is
that often times people think AudioWorklet will solve all the issues of Web
Audio API. If you have been following the progress in the Chrome's
implementation, we had to cut some corners to bring V8 JS engine and a
dedicated WorkerGlobalScope into the audio rendering thread. It's too early
to tell, but I am keep monitoring for any performance regression.

Once I have the working prototype available behind a flag, I will reach out
to you (and others who are willing to experiment) to collect more feedback.

Regards,
Hongchan