Re: AudioWorker/AudioWorklet Status

Hi All,

     First, a hearty 'thank you' to all the architects and engineers
making audio happen in the browsers. You may not be getting paid for it,
but it is deeply appreciated impactful.

     I have been biting my tongue on this issue to, but this will be
such a life changing event for both us developers as well as for the
general public's audio experience of the web. I know this is a
distributed collaborative effort, but some kind of overall timeline
prediction would be really helpful for planning, and just to satisfy
curiosity!

Many thanks,
                     - lonce
--