Re: Record and play tracks in Web Audio Api

From: Josh Nielsen <josh@joshontheweb.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:09:20 -0700
To: Michele Cipriani <cipriani.ceo@dropin.fm>
Cc: public-audio-dev@w3.org
There isn't a built-in node for this in the web audio api but you can make
it happen using https://github.com/mattdiamond/Recorderjs.  Essentially it
is just using a script processor node to grab and store chunks of
float32Array data (PCM).  Then it writes a wav header to the beginning.

--
Thanks,
Josh Nielsen