Re: Running WebAudio code outside of a browser?

@johns the fact that many calls in node are asynchronous (as in JavaScript
in the browser) really doesn't cause any problem you can pretty much do
anything with this paradigm. DSP calculations happen synchronously anyways,
so that's not an issue. as for "events" you can perfectly have those
scheduled in a synchronous way as well. Typically asynchronous calls are
for input/output so for example writing a file to a disk (task which
doesn't use the processor) so that is not really a concern here.

--

*Sébastien Piquemal*

 -----* @sebpiq*
 ----- http://github.com/sebpiq