Re: HPF

Hi Jory,

The Biquad topology allows for a filter with two poles and two zeros. Each
pole gives a 6dB/octave slope. So with 2 poles, biquad can either get 6dB
or 12dB slope. To get more than 12dB, one can just cascade multiple Biquad
filters and the slopes add linearly. So 2 BiquadFilterNode in series will
give you 24dB etc. But you're indeed limited to multiples of 12dB/octave.

Another way could be to implement a single pole filter using a DelayNode
and feeding it back through a GainNode. I haven't experimented with that
yet, but will try it out sometime this week. I believe with a combination
of the BiquadFilterNode and a Single Pole filter we should be able to get a
filter with a slope of any power of 6dB/octave.

-Chinmay