Re: navigator.requestMIDIAccess() not defined in Chrome extensions

I do all my WebAudio development using wampserver, if you want to change
the port just left click the W icon in the system tray then go to Apache ->
httpd.conf and add this line to put the server on port 8080:

Listen 8080

Save and use the "Restart all services" option and you are good to go :-)

Doug