Re: Multi-channel hardware support available for testing in Chrome Canary

I spent a lot of time reading through that part of the spec lat night, but to no avail. I didn't try the ChannelMergerNode, so I'll give that a shot.

Something that was completely unclear to me was what output.L, output.R, output.C, etc referred to. Where is output coming from? I didn't see anything like that in any of the examples elsewhere, nor could I found anything that subdivided channels inside the Inspector in Canary.

Also, should multichannel audio files play? If so, what formats?

Jory

me@jory.org
http://studio.jory.org