Re: examples: RaphaelJS UI combined with MIDI... [via Web Audio Developers Community Group]

Hi Peter,

I tested your page yesterday evening, and again this morning. It seems
to be behaving differently every time I look.
It would be helpful if you could let us know a) when you have a stable
version you'd like us to see, or b) if there's a problem you can't solve
on your own.

I'm interested in seeing how you are using Raphael JS to create knobs
and buttons, but its a bit frustrating testing other people's unfinished
work. I've got enough unfinished stuff on my own plate as it is... :-)

all the very best,
James