Re: Any example of WebAudio API and asm.js working audio code?

Thanks.

We had contact with Miles Borins about his work porting Faust to run under asm.js. Miles actually used emscripten starting from the C++ Faust backend. Our goal would be now to add an asm.js backend directly in Faust, so that to avoid the "emscripten" step.

Stephane