FW: Fall 2020 TPAC Event - Community Group Meetings

Dear Audio Description Community Group,

As you'll see from below, TPAC is being organised as a virtual event this year. We have a short window of opportunity to arrange a call.

I would suggest as an agenda:

  *   Status of audio features in TTML2
  *   Status of our profile of TTML2
  *   Have any requirements changed since we began work? (for example do we need to think more about object-based audio standards also known as "next generation audio", and how audio description works in the context of those)
  *   How do we get to a point of "shipping" an audio description standard?

We may invite other groups to join us, for example the Timed Text Working Group, Audio Working Group, Media Working Group, Media and Entertainment Interest Group, etc.

I need to complete the form by 13th August.

If you would like to attend a meeting, some time from 12-16 October, please respond to let me know. If I get 3 or more positive responses, I will arrange the meeting.

Please let me know:

  *   Would you like me to arrange a meeting?
  *   Any particular agenda topics of interest to you
  *   Any other groups you would like to invite

Kind regards,

Nigel