From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:18 AM
To: public-audio-description@w3.org
Subject: Meetings in June?

Hi all,

After our most recent call I promised to suggest some new times and dates for follow-up calls to confirm we can merge the open pull requests<https://github.com/w3c/adpt/pulls> on the ADPT spec<https://w3c.github.io/adpt/> and decide how to resolve the open issues<https://github.com/w3c/adpt/issues>.

To make this easier for folk on the continents of America to attend, the time should be later than 1400 UTC at the absolute earliest.

Here are some proposed times, please let me know if you could attend at any of these times (I've added links to the timeanddate.com meeting planner so you can see what times these are in a variety of timezones or add your own):

  *   Wednesday 5th June 1500 UTC (meeting planner<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=5&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=43&p3=224&p4=37%20>)
  *   Monday 10th June 1400 UTC (meeting planner<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=10&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=43&p3=224&p4=37%20>)
  *   Monday 10th June 1500 UTC (meeting planner<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=10&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=43&p3=224&p4=37%20>)
  *   Tuesday 11th June 1400 UTC (meeting planner<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=11&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=43&p3=224&p4=37>)
  *   Wednesday 12th June 1500 UTC (meeting planner<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=12&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=43&p3=224&p4=37>)
I'll try to pick the best one for those who reply by the end of Tuesday 28th May.

Kind regards,

Nigel

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.