Re: Audio WG/CG Draft Agenda for TPAC 2024

Regarding

> What to do with proposed change markup in the spec document

I wanted to point out a breakout session at TPAC

   Simplifying the Updatable REC Process
https://github.com/w3c/tpac2024-breakouts/issues/11

In addition, we also have the option to just not use that markup at all,
and instead publish a FPWD of Web Audio 2.0 or whatever we call it.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus