Re: TPAC 2022 - Audio Community Group demo session

Hello,

Below is a link to a product demo of mine. I tried to cut a short video from random demonstrations during development. It is still under development and considering an alpha release before this year ends.

It's name is Sonic-Motion and it is a sound design platform that is powered by Web Audio API. I did not use any external libraries nor audio worklets. It runs in all major browsers. The initial target market for this product is any Film or Podcast creator that needs sound effects in their projects. These creators will be able to create foley effects or whooshes or ambiences within seconds.  If you have seen Krotos Studio, this is exactly what it is in principle, albeit I have been working on this for almost 2 years :)

Sonic-Motion embodies some DAW properties like insert and send effects. You can order them as pre-fader or post-fader. The engine is designed in a way that can be used as a sound engine for a browser game.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/748537525 <https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/748537525>
Pass: TPAC

Best,
Omer