Re: [Agenda] WG/CG Telecon Thurs Feb 4 9:00 am PST; X3D4 and Web Audio API

Efi, Thanos and I want to express our thanks for the group's time and the opportunity to present today.  The information provided is all linked in our message of 20 JAN 2021:

* announce: X3D4 Sound Component and W3C Audio API
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2021JanMar/0010.html

The most interesting link is showing off Efi's implementation work on spatialized audio examples.

* Spatial Sound in X3DOM with Web Audio API, Multimedia Content Laboratory, Hellenic Mediterranean University
   http://www.medialab.teicrete.gr/minipages/x3domAudio

So, standing ovation from us (cue soundtrack!) regarding all the stellar work on Web Audio API.  Looking forward to further progress together.

On 2/3/2021 3:55 PM, Raymond Toy wrote:
> Here's the agenda for our WG/CG meeting.
>
> Meeting venue https://meet.google.com/wgg-wjtd-kdu
> <https://meet.google.com/wgg-wjtd-kdu>
> Agenda:
>
>   * Special Guest: Don Brutzman presenting X3D4 specification
>       o What is X3D: https://www.web3d.org/x3d/what-x3d <https://www.web3d.org/x3d/what-x3d>
>       o Overview: https://web3d.org/x3d4 <https://web3d.org/x3d4>

all the best, Don
--