Re: [Agenda] WG/CG Telecon Thurs Jul 30, 9:00 am PDT

Attendees: Jack Schaedler, Ruth John, Jeff Switzer, Raymond Toy, Paul
Adenot, Attila Haraszti

Minutes:

   - V2
      - NoiseGenerator
         - Quick overview of latest proposal
         - Ruth agrees that uniform and gaussian is good enough for now.
      - Shelf filters with Q
         - Very different from current filters.
         - Need new types.
      - Paul
         - Talked to VLC team and agrees with current AudioWorklet.
         - Want buffer size change, audio output device selection.
         - Lots of questions on fingerprinting (media capabilities mostly).
      - V1
      - Paul agrees we can merge fix for #1457: privacy for sample rates
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/2223>
      - Fix for #2061 (anti-fingerprinting of audio outputs)
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/2224>waiting for a
      few more final comments; set deadline for Aug 6 (one week).
      - Paul to review the PRs right after this meeting
      - New Issues
         - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2227
         - Paul says the Firefox behaviour is a bug.
            - Acquiring the content should behave as if a copy were made.
            getChannelData and copyToChannel will modify the
AudioBuffer, but what the
            ABSN plays will not change.
         - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2231 is obvious
         mistake for which a PR has been uploaded.
         -