Re: [Agenda] WG/CG Telecon Thurs Jul 16, 9:00 am PDT

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 09:22:53 -0700
To: "public-audio@w3.org Group" <public-audio@w3.org>, public-audio-comgp@w3.org
Attendees:  Raymond

Minutes:

   - Seems like we have a resolution for the two outstanding privacy issues:
      - Issue 1457 <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1457>:
      Do as suggested by cwilso's comment on handling sample rates
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1457#issuecomment-640767256>
      .
      - Issue 2061 <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/2061>:
      Require some kind of anti-fingerprinting, but allow the browser to choose
      the appropriate method.

See y'all next week same bat time and bat channel.