Re: CG Meeting, Thu, Jul 9, 2020, 9:00 am PDT

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:03:22 -0700
To: public-audio-comgp@w3.org
Attendees: Christoph Guttandin, Jeff Switzer, Ruth John, Paul Adenot,
Raymond Toy

Minutes:

   - New V2 issues
      - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/90
      - Paul: People have made this work.
         - Ray:  Could fake it with 3 ABSNs and gain nodes.
         - Jeff: ABSNs are limited and people always want more
         - Paul: Boolean AudioParams are weird.
         - Paul: Two choices: Update ABSN or design a new one.  Issues
         including ABSNs are one-shot, don't preserve pitch,
resampling. Not sure
         what the best approach is.
      - V2 issues
      - https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/19
      - Raymond:  Adding Hann and Hamming is fine.
         - Christoph: What about adding custom window with an array?
         - Raymond: Ok, but what happens if the fftSize changes?
         - Paul: Updates issue
         - Jeff: Could we specify the window with a JS function?
         - Raymond: Yes, but lots of complexity for little use.
      - Meetings
      - TPAC is virtual.  Paul suggests we can do what we did for F2F (2
      hrs/day).
      - Raymond proposes all future meetings be essentially CG meetings.