Re: [Agenda] WG/CG Telecon Thurs Aug 27, 9:00 am PDT

Attendees:  Jeff Switzer, Christoph Guttandin, Ruth John, Raymond Toy

Minutes:

   - V1
      - Raymond just summarized implementation results; Chrome and Firefox
      are pretty complete only missing out on a few things.
   - V2
      - Pulse width oscillator
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/7>
         - Jeff: What about phase offset and hard sync for this?
         - Ruth: Updates the issue with a comment on this.
      - Christoph: Input only context
      <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/83>
         - Ray:  Can't allow the output device to change and bypass this.
         - Ruth: input-only is useful.
      - AOB
      - Both Matt and Raymond cannot make the meeting on Sep 3.  Paul
      should be back by then.  But maybe we can just take a break? We leave the
      decision up to Paul.

See y'all next time.