Re: Audio Community Group Meeting - Thursday 7th of November, 2019, 8:30 PDT

Abbreviated meeting today because I was 30 min late due to traffic.

Attendees: Ruth, Chris G, Raymond

Minutes:

   - Just briefly mentioned what happened in the last WG meeting
      - Looking for ideas on how to handle v2
   - Decided to move meeting to 9am PDT.

Please let us know if 9am will not work for you.