Re: Planning to close Atomic Data Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi Michiel,

Thank you for the links to the documents. From the information on the Atomic Data Rust repo, for
example, It’s not clear to me that those documents have been published as deliverables
of the CG, and thus not under the terms of the contributor agreement that people signed
when they joined the group; see also expectations for CG reports [1].

Could you help me understand whether the group considers these “CG deliverables”? If so,
it would be great to clarify that in the document(s) and add links to those documents from the CG
system to help people find them.

I have updated your CG home page to point to your Discord instance (instead of IRC):
 https://discord.gg/a72Rv2P

Thanks!

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/reports/reqs/