Information, Architecture, and Art...

Dear public-informationarchitecture,

Thinking on "cyberspace", "webspace", "realspace", "communications
networks", "information networks" & "society" in terms of strategic
planning, strategic navigation, may suggest a matter on "frame of
reference" shown below:

"The planes of immanence and organisation exist simultaneously and are
intertwined; sometimes fairly closely and sometimes more loosely. We
inhabit both planes at once. Multiplanar theory thus comprises broad
trajectories or “visions” — such as sustainability, habitability and so
on — as frames of reference which provide justification and navigational
context for short and medium-term substantive actions, such as major
projects".

(J. Hillier, "Strategic Navigation: a Multiplanar Methodology for Strategic
Spatial Planning", EspacesTemps.net, 2015)

https://www.espacestemps.net/en/articles/strategic-navigation/

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Sabtu, 07 Desember 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
menulis:

> Dear public-informationarchitecture & public-art,
>
> To Deleuze & Guattari's "architecture as frame" there is one with such
> nuances: Jacques Derrida's "parergon" meaning, among others, frame, "both
> in the sense of physical limit around a painting and also in the more
> conceptual sense of a "frame of reference". It is Cheetam's attempt "to
> deploy his (Derrida's) reflections on the sublime within a narrative about
> disciplinarity. (Cheetam, Mark. A, "Kant, Art, and Art History, Cambridge
> University Press, 2001 pp. 103-14, especially p. 104)
>

> Regard,
> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>
> Pada Jumat, 09 Agustus 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
> menulis:
>
>> Dear public-informationarchitecture@w3.org
>> & public-art@w3.org,
>>
>> This is the link to the page of my message to the
>> architecture-discuss@ietf.org:
>>
>> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/architecture-discuss/5
>> axuB2YTHca9age3oBoRyDNLyhA
>>
>> Regard,
>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>

>> Pada Jumat, 09 Agustus 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>> menulis:
>>
>>> Dear public-informationarchitecture@w3.org
>>> & public-art@w3.org,
>>>

>>> To share what might be inspiring...
>>>

>>> In order to propose what should be understood as "concept", "percept" &
>>> "affect", thus as "philosophy" & "art", Deleuze & Guattari ("What is
>>> Philosophy?") mentioned architecture as the first art as art begins with
>>> house: that of which "the most scientific architecture continually produces
>>> and unifies planes and sections... it could be defined as "frame" with a
>>> connection among various frames oriented differently, applied to other
>>> arts...(There is) a composite system consisting of points and
>>> counterpoints... (there is) a matter of sensations (percepts and affects)