Re: Information, Architecture, and Art...

Dear public-informationarchitecture & public-art,

To Deleuze & Guattari's "architecture as frame" there is one with such
nuances: Jacques Derrida's "parergon" meaning, among others, frame, "both
in the sense of physical limit around a painting and also in the more
conceptual sense of a "frame of reference". It is Cheetam's attempt "to
deploy his (Derrida's) reflections on the sublime within a narrative about
disciplinarity. (Cheetam, Mark. A, "Kant, Art, and Art History, Cambridge
University Press, 2001 pp. 103-14, especially p. 104)

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Jumat, 09 Agustus 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>