Re: Information, Architecture, and Art...

Dear public-informationarchitecture@w3.org
& public-art@w3.org,

To share what might be inspiring...

In order to propose what should be understood as "concept", "percept" &
"affect", thus as "philosophy" & "art", Deleuze & Guattari ("What is
Philosophy?") mentioned architecture as the first art as art begins with
house: that of which "the most scientific architecture continually produces
and unifies planes and sections... it could be defined as "frame" with a
connection among various frames oriented differently, applied to other
arts...(There is) a composite system consisting of points and
counterpoints... (there is) a matter of sensations (percepts and affects)
combined... (While) the system still needs a composition plane run
"deframing" opening ways from house territory to city-cosmos, the system in
which there are cosmic forces to create new affects...".

There is "asthetic composition" as the working of sensation which is, so
they said, the definition of art...

(I sent also the message to architecture-duscuss@ietf.org 24 July 2019)

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra