Re: Information, Architecture, and Art...

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 22:46:20 +0700
To: "public-informationarchitecture@w3.org" <public-informationarchitecture@w3.org>, "public-art@w3.org" <public-art@w3.org>
Dear All,

Should we supposedly read on the Internet as networks of computer enabling,
among others, hypertext connections which is the Web. Thus we may refer
"Information Architecture/Art" to the Internet Web Architecture/Art .

For the distinction between the Internet and the Web:

https://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/FAQ.html#InternetWeb

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra