Re: Python modules for MSAA and Accessible2

Nice work!  Feel free to take advantage of the little bit of work I did
extending pyia to enable IA2.  It is in the specops repo at
https://github.com/spec-ops/pyia

The nice thing about using PYIA is that it has the same architecture as the
ATSPI connector that the ATK ATTA uses, so you should be able to leverage a
lot of that work.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help this
along.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops