Re: ARIA 1.1 testable statements converted

Yikes.... we assumed you were done.  You had marked it in the titles so it
was making the test case names look sort of dumb in the automation
environment.  I can find them in the history.  I will make an annotation in
the page.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <richschwer@gmail.com

--
Shane McCarron