Re: ARIA 1.1 testable statements

Shane,

Thanks for the quick feedback. For objects from methods like groupPosition
(), we can leave the () in the table if it helps readability, and not
include it in JSON.

I don't know what pattern means either.

Rich,

Who can we ask about testing UIA patterns
How do you test a ZZZ pattern?
How can you test MUST NOT support the YYY pattern?

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality