RE: Regarding aria-details and current support?

Regarding aria-details and aria-describedby, it’s interesting to me how different the public documentation for this already is.

According to the spec:

“In some user agents, multiple reference relationships for descriptive information are not supported by the accessibility API. In such cases, if both  <https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.2/#aria-describedby> aria-describedby and aria-details are provided on an element, aria-details takes precedence.”

https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.2/#aria-details

As opposed to this on MDN:

“That said, it is valid for an element to have both aria-details and a description specified with either aria-describedby or aria-description.”

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Accessibility/ARIA/Attributes/aria-details