From: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 12:22 PM
To: chairs@w3.org <chairs@w3.org>
Subject: Inclusion Fund Deadline Approaching
Hello Chairs,

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer!

I wanted to send out a quick reminder about the Inclusion Fund for TPAC. For those of you planning meetings in September, this Fund provides support to participants who might be otherwise unable to attend TPAC through company support. You can find more information on the fund here: https://www.w3.org/2023/09/TPAC/registration.html#inclusion-fund

I’d encourage you to share the link to the application with your participants:
https://gzobeteisdd.typeform.com/to/F25WQmjG

The deadline is July 15 (Saturday), so please share as soon as you can if possible. If there is anyone in your group you feel might particularly benefit, feel free to reach out to them directly!

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Reid (she/her)
Accessibility and Publishing Standards Lead
Co-Chair, EPUB 3 Working Group, Audiobooks WG, and Positive Work Environments CG
W3C Advisory Board Member
Toronto, Canada (GMT-5)
[cidimage001.jpg@01D81E96.B89ACCB0]
[cidimage002.png@01D81E96.B89ACCB0]<https://www.facebook.com/Kobo>