From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 10:22 AM
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>; public-aria-practices@w3.org
Subject: RE: Attention people who have cloned aria-practices repo -- the
master branch is renamed to main

Matt,

Seems good to me.

Jon

From: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com <mailto:a11ythinker@gmail.com> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 12:19 PM
To: public-aria-practices@w3.org <mailto:public-aria-practices@w3.org>
Subject: Attention people who have cloned aria-practices repo -- the master
branch is renamed to main

The name of the default branch in the w3c/aria-practices repository has now
been changed from "master" to "main".

If you have a local clone of the repository, you need to perform the
following three commands to rename your local master branch and tell git to
use the new branch on the server as the upstream tracking branch:

git branch -m master main

git fetch origin

git branch -u origin/main main

If you have any problems immediately after the rename, please comment on in
issue 1421 or raise a new issue.

Related PR 1779:

https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/pull/1779
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/w3c/aria-practices/pull/1779_
_;!!DZ3fjg!oP7b6aOeDBYHWQnhpE7Mt24WGlG4n8cOK7HpOb1GA-XLKyoPl5ukgcB1GWJaPw2vc
g$>

Issue 1421:

https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/issues/1421
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/w3c/aria-practices/issues/142
1__;!!DZ3fjg!oP7b6aOeDBYHWQnhpE7Mt24WGlG4n8cOK7HpOb1GA-XLKyoPl5ukgcB1GWI9t56
s_g$>

Bes,

Matt