Re: eslint needs to be configured to allow es6 code in examples

I just updated the config file in your branch. Running the test locally,
this error was removed. Should be good to go.

https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/pull/1120/commits/e4765617b550d1c7c4f9f2eb3ffa4db3eb187a61

--
Scott Vinkle
Web accessibility advocate