From: Ku, JaEun Jemma <jku@illinois.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 6:22 PM
To: McCarthy, Mark C <mcmccar2@uillinois.edu>; public-aria-practices@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda for Tuesday, 23 April 2019 - ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force

Thanks so much for updated link, Mark!
I have also updated the link in the meeting agenda page.
https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/wiki/April-23,-2019-Meeting

Talk to you all tomorrow.
Jemma

On 4/22/19, 7:24 PM, "McCarthy, Mark C" <mcmccar2@uillinois.edu> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    Here is an updated githack URL for the date picker pattern. Comments and feedback always welcome!

    https://raw.githack.com/w3c/aria-practices/issue57-date-picker-design-pattern/aria-practices.html#date_picker

    Jon and I were able to get together today and make some progress. Apologies that it's not a lot of lead time, but at least this will get it out there so we can discuss it tomorrow.

    mark

    ___
    Mark McCarthy, IADP, MSIM
    QA Engineering, Accessibility | University of Illinois AITS
    Pronoun: He or They
    Phone: 217-300-3408