RE: Alternative draft of the labeling and describing section

Hi Jon,

We appreciate your work very much and added your draft link to the APG meeting agenda tomorrow.
https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/wiki/April-9,-2019-Meeting
I also switched the order of meeting agenda to accommodate your participation at the last half hour of the meeting.

I am looking forward to talking to all of APGers tomorrow at 11:00(US pacific time) for Labeling and Describing discussion!

Thanks,

JaEun Jemma Ku, Ph.D., PMP
Manager of Extension Web Applications Services
Co-Facilitator and Editor of W3C ARIA APG<https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices-1.1/>

University of Illinois Extension
551 Bevier Hall MC-184
905 South Goodwin Ave.